Customer Success Manager
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our new office in Boston together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
- Drive adoption of the customer success programme within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programmes aligned with Zoovu philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the programme provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Manage customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Zoovu team and culture.
- University Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Client Facing roles is a big plus
- Experience in SaaS, E-commerce, technology is a plus
- Strong service orientation: wants to make things easier, smoother and better for clients, and does not give up when she/he faces hurdles in achieving this
- Authentic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Diplomatic personality who communicates directly, friendly and proactively
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Loves being structured, concise and efficient
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience
What we offer:
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flat structure
- Small, international and friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!