Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Data Scientist to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Data Scientist at Zoovu, your tasks will comprise:
- Leading Machine Learning projects related to our Digital Advice Technology
- Working on our behavioral user data, deriving data models and deriving and implementing concepts for Machine Learning projects in Python and TensorFlow
- Providing knowledge and reports and findings to the product, engineering and management team
- Providing findings and results of Data Mining activities linked to our behavioral user data
- Working closely with our product and engineering team and providing guidance for the implementation of new Machine Learning functions of our technology
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Informatics, Data Science, Physics or similar and 3+ years working in an advanced analytics role OR a Master’s degree in one of these subjects and at least a year of work experience. Alternatively we can also offer a part-time position during a PhD or doctor studies.
- Strong skills in understanding data, data concepts and data engineering as well as cleaning data and deriving data models and taxonomies
- Strong SQL skills and strong skills in logics and logical thinking
- Good knowledge of TensorFlow and Python
- Good understanding of Statistics, Analytics, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Clear presentation of findings and guiding next steps at various points
- Focus and ability to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
- Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic etc.) and customer segmentation
- Friendly personality and joy for teamwork
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions and related technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications,
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Amazing view from our office on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!