Customer Onboarding Specialist
You recently graduated from university or already gathered some first professional experience?
You’re an excellent communicator, have a passion for working with customers and are fanatic about new technologies?
You have an analytical mindset and always strive for optimizations?
You’d like to work in an international team and really make a difference instead of having a 9-to-5 job?
You can think outside the box and are ready to go the extra mile?
Then you should join us at Zoovu (http://zoovu.com). We’re one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in Europe with more than 130+ people in our offices in London, Vienna, New York and Wrocław.
Joining Zoovu means:
- Constant growth and new challenges everyday
- Working with an international, experienced team
- Collaborating with customers from all around the world
- Managing your own projects
- Attractive compensation model with performance-based bonus
What we do
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
- Onboard and train new customers on our Digital Sales Assistant platform
- Identify optimization opportunities, develop and execute optimization strategies
- Work closely with customers throughout the implementation and optimization of their Digital Sales Assistants
- Run project kick-offs, and lead implementations of Digital Sales Assistants
- Increase onboarding effectiveness through identification of process and product improvements
- Use tactics to achieve the highest level customer satisfaction throughout all phases and create long-term success stories
- Graduate or career-starter with some professional experience
- Great communication skills
- Customer-first attitude
- Analytical mindset and strong ability to identify optimization opportunities
- Relationship builder that can precisely and concisely express ideas and convince customers of value proposition
- Excellent English both written and oral (no Polish required)
- Keen to make a real difference in a young fast-growing company
- Flexibility to work in shift patterns in the future (not required at start); either early morning or late evening as per business requirements
- German language would be a plus
- Experience in Account Management, Project Management, Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, eCommerce or Sales would be a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Great office in the heart of the city
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Small, international and friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Attractive salary model
- Health and sport subscription
- Career growth paths for high-performers
- Fresh fruits and unlimited good coffee and tea
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!