Head of Professional Services NA
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Head of Professional Services to join our rapidly growing team to manage multiple complex programs who has commercially proven strong leadership and communication skills, is able to combine business and technical perspectives and deliver innovative realistic outcomes.
THE ROLE - Head of Professional Services
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop our Services team in the NA region; working closely with the team and managing their development
- Work with clients and internal teams to create engaging and innovative Digital Advice experiences that establishes strong and trusted relationships with clients
- Leverage knowledge of SaaS Enterprise Services to ensure delivery of excellent technical and high-performing solutions for our clients
- Onboard large new logos and help design solutions meeting client’s business goals, manage the creative and technical implementation process
- Able to conduct technical scoping, definition of requirements and deliverables and to manage and prioritize requests from both Sales and Customer Success teams
- Maintain and build on our high delivery standards and optimize processes and collaboration across our global organization
Skills / Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Digital Consulting, B2B SaaS, eCommerce; 2+ years experience leading and coaching a customer-focused team
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics
- Superior customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and solution-oriented
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose problems and zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRM
- Strong analytical and problem solving. Solid decision making in a timely manner
- Able to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Enthusiastic about technology, AI and smart solutions
- Significant experience at a senior level delivering complex client projects
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership, planning, people management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- An exceptional work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. computer science, engineering, etc…
What can we offer you?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Competitive salary
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!