Senior Accountant with German
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Managing the end to end finance function for our strategic Austrian and German subsidiaries
- Actively participating in mentoring junior staff members
- Taking care of all Austrian & German tax compliance, working closely with local tax advisers
- Occasional traveling to Berlin and Vienna to build local relationships and ensure the efficient running of the finance function
- Application and oversight of annual Austrian grants receivable in conjunction with the MD of the Austrian subsidiary
- In a low volume transactional environment reviewing and booking documents (sales invoices, purchase invoices, payroll, bank statements etc.)
- Reconciling P&L and BS accounts
- Preparing AP payments to suppliers and automation of payment processes
- Participating in annual audits
- Participating in month and year end closing activities
- Taking active role in ERP system implementation and ongoing systems improvements
- Supporting Head of Accounting in other ad hoc tasks
- Min. 3 years of experience in international company as an Accountant
- Degree in Accounting
- Fluent German
- English - communicative
- Excel – intermediate level
- High attention to details
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in start-up/IT company will be an asset
- Happy to learn and open for challenges
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and experience in international company
- Office with a great view on Rynek
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
Sounds like a good challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!