Content Project Manager
You are looking for a great opportunity to kick-start your career or take on your next exciting professional challenge?
You are an excellent communicator and have a passion for great customer experience?
You are fanatic about engaging content, innovative digital products and can easily adapt to new situations?
You are ready to take responsibility and manage your own project?
You want to work in an international team and make a real difference instead of a 9-to-5 job?
You can think outside the box and are ready to go the extra mile?
Then you should join us at Zoovu (http://zoovu.com)! We’re one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in Europe and a team of 130+ amazing people in our offices in London, Vienna, New York and Wroclaw.
What we do:
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Content Project Manager to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the implementation of Digital Assistant Templates out of various sources [Digital Assistant Templates consist of engaging content, a flow defining the order of the questions, a data logic, a sample product catalogue and creatives like supportive images]
- Overseeing and coordinating all stages of the template deployment process from concept drafts to final published templates
- Doing market-research and analyzing various product categories
- Creating and reviewing concepts (all above mentioned components; linguistic, technical and creative)
- Driving performance tests and optimizations
- Categorizing, marketing and maintaining the Template Marketplace library
- Making sure deadlines as well as quality standards are met at any time
- Graduate or career-starter with some professional experience (up to 5 years)
- Excellent English (no Polish required)
- Strong communication and conversational skills
- Customer-first attitude
- Creativity, flexibility and organizational skills
- Aptitude for new technologies and the e-commerce market
- Keen to make a real difference in a young and fast-growing company
- Experience in Content Management, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Project Management or E-Commerce would be a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
What we offer:
- Great office in the heart of the city
- Innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Small, international and friendly teams
- Non-corporate style – no suits or chunky ties
- Flexible working hours and home office allowances
- Health and sport subscription
- Career growth paths for high-performers
- Attractive salary model
- Fresh fruits and unlimited good coffee and tea
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like your next challenge? Apply today!