EMEA Marketing Manager
zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
zoovu is the ultimate Conversational Marketing Platform. We help brands and retailers grow sales and increase conversion across chatbots, website and in-store. Our AI-driven digital assistants interact with millions of consumers every day to help find the perfect product.
More than 500 brands use zoovu digital assistants today, including Amazon, Coty, Whirlpool and Canon. Headquartered in New York and London, zoovu operates worldwide in 300+ categories and all languages.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for an EMEA Marketing Manager - a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their experience working with a growing Sales team, with a love of data to build strategic data-driven campaigns, drive brand awareness and increase lead/demand generation. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing all digital marketing activities in EMEA.
The role is results driven and will require the candidate to hit the ground running to build and execute a successful EMEA marketing strategy!
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns that extend and enhance zoovu's ability to acquire new clients
- Increase marketing effectiveness through targeted (data-driven) lead generation and lead nurturing tactics
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end to drive leads: identify opportunities, develop campaign strategies, content syndication strategies, webinars, round tables, oversee execution and analyze results
- Efficiently acquire leads via paid social, search, display channels and media partnerships
- Support the global event strategy, in-market
- Collaborate closely with the BDM and sales team to ensure marketing leads are driven through the sales funnel
- Measure, track and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities and drive results into actionable recommendations/enhancements
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM necessary - Marketo and Salesforce knowledge are a must
- Highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and drive leads.
- Refined copywriting and storytelling skills to develop engaging and innovative content
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar and punctuation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
What we offer:
- International, diverse and agile teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties here
- Competitive salary
- Clear go-to-market strategy
- Ownership of your business and the ability to grow your career
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients - and to win new clients.