Junior Java Programmer
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Junior Java Programmer to join our R&D/Data team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement data integration between e-commerce systems and our system
- Work on extraction, transformation and loading of product data
- Work with text file formats (CSV, XML) and web services
- Ensure data quality
- Improve the effectiveness of database tools and services
- Maintain and create programs to process data with our data management framework
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An individual with high level of accuracy and quality awareness
- Independent and motivated team player
- Good English speaker
- Someone experienced with programming in Java
- Person with basic knowledge of Linux commands, regular expressions and GIT
- Nice to have: Spring / Maven / ETL experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English!