Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year. We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Talent Recuiter to join our HR team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Search for talents from all over the world to join our offices, mainly in our EMEA locations (Wrocław, Vienna, Berlin and London) and support recruitment efforts in our US locations (Boston and New York)
- Look for new platforms that can be a great support for the company's recruitment and upload job ads
- Be a constant contributor for areas of improvement in the recruitment processes
- Create a pipeline of candidates for various roles from IT, Customer Success, Professional Services
- Take care of the recruitment processes that include conducting screenings and first interviews
- Work hand-in-hand with hiring teams to ensure that hires match by more than the immediate needs of the particular team or applicant, support hiring managers at all stages of the recruitment process
- Support the specific internal initiatives when needed, such as events, third party relationships (eg. Universities collaboration) etc.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires, assist in building the Zoovu brand and create channels that will bring high-quality, active applicants to our pool
- Support day to day operations of other HR functions and duties
- Support implementation of HR initiatives
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1+ years of recruitment experience, ideally as an IT Recruiter with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Experience in conference/events organization would be a plus
- Experience in end to end, full-cycle recruitment from candidates' sourcing to hiring
- Expert-level experience with sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Experience working with an international business with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Can-do, proactive and problem-solving attitude, excellent time management and prioritizations skills
- A creative mind with an attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- An individual willing to work in an international environment and to develop in the HR area
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- An attractive salary and a great opportunity for professional development within the company
- Flexible working hours and office in the heart of WrocLove
- Open and friendly organizational culture, a clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Benefits package (Private health care, Sport subscription)
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!