Product Marketing Manager
zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
zoovu is the ultimate Conversational Marketing Platform. We help brands and retailers grow sales and increase conversion across chatbots, website and in-store. Our AI-driven digital assistants interact with millions of consumers every day to help find the perfect product. More than 500 brands use zoovu digital assistants today, including Amazon, Coty, Whirlpool and Canon. Headquartered in New York and London, zoovu operates worldwide in 300+ categories and all languages.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for outbound product marketing activities for zoovu. You’ll conceive and develop content that helps communicate our value to customers, and enables our sales organisation to effectively educate our prospects on our products and vision. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate highly technical feature sets into business value propositions is crucial.
- Product content – Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels. Eg: Product videos, web content...
- Sales and Marketing enablement – Communicate our unique value proposition and differentiators to the sales team and develop tools & marketing material that support the selling process. Incl. FAQs, feature/product sheets...
- Product Releases – Manage the communication of product releases both internally and externally. Ensure that all relevant parties are fully informed about product progress.
- Product Communication – Training of teams across the business on how to communicate our product to clients - Run Monthly product webinars.
- Product Packaging & GTM - provide support and assistance with product packaging, positioning and pricing
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as competitor information. Develop an understanding of market needs.
- Technical support - Provide technical writing support such as user guides, help videos and help section for the self-service product.
- Client Communication - Provide support with customer lifecycle communication for our self-service product.
Skills & attributes
- 3+ years in product marketing, product management, or equivalent positions
- Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for learning & attention to detail
- Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule
- Excellent people skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties
- Solid skills with office productivity applications such as Google Docs or MS Office, and especially PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams
What we offer:
- International, diverse and agile teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties here
- Competitive salary
- Clear go-to-market strategy
- Ownership of your business and the ability to grow your career
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients - and to win new clients.