Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Frontend Developer to join our R&D team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
At Zoovu you will:
- Implement user-interfaces and responsive designs for web and mobile
- Create new, as well as optimize existing templates according to specifications or mock-ups
- Work closely in a team – especially with design and project management
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical skills including expertise in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Experience in web design, responsive design, UX design and mobile friendly web design
- Strong communication skills (you need to be able to communicate your ideas clearly to both your colleagues and our customers)
- Team playing attitude and excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- A high level of accuracy and quality awareness
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions and related technologies
It certainly won’t hurt if you have:
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
- Creative mind
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Fresh fruits
- An office with a nice view on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English!