Sales Director / Account Executive
Zoovu is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some examples.
The Role: Sales Director / Account Executive
- Be responsible for Enterprise Sales initiatives and key North American accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans to achieve targets and expand our customer base
- Manage our business development strategy and new business acquisition
- Actively create new business opportunities through event participation and networking
- Build market position by negotiating and closing business deals
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with your customers understand their business needs and objectives
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of Zoovu, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Sales Director.
- University Degree
- 4-8 years experience in SaaS Sales
- Track Record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
- Network of contacts at relevant Brands, Retailers, Banks, and Telcos
- Track Record of building own pipeline
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Experience working with senior to C-level executives
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience
- Loves to debate (not argue)
- Friendly, warm, team player
- Confident, not arrogant
- Autonomous - self starter
- Direct and clear communicator, articulate
- Structured, organized, and concise
- Convincing, but not sales-y
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A competitive base salary + commission
- Work in international environment
- Newly developing office location - remote work
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Training, development, and career growth for high performers
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!
Meet Vivian - our Sales Director in NYC!