Business Development Manager
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our newly developing Boston location together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
The Role: Sales Development Representative
- This role is critical for the sales organization to generate new business by identifying new sales opportunities
- You will research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Conduct qualification conversations and coordinate hand-offs
- Educate prospects and new target industries on the value of guided selling
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- 6-12 months of prospecting experience is a bonus
- You should be driven and independent, with excellent writing and people skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Time management with strong organizational skills
- Goal oriented, team player
- Passionate about sales
- A competitive base salary + commission
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Path for career growth for high-performers
- Remote work
- Fun and collaborative
- Open-minded and caring
- Training, coaching and mentoring
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of zoovu, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Sales Development Representative.
Meet Heidi - our Sales Director in NYC!