Performance Marketing Manager
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Vienna together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (Google Analytics 360)
- Build dashboards to monitor KPI trends
- Deliver reports and data-driven recommendations to evaluate live solutions and communicate complex data effectively orally, in writing or using visual media.
- Manage tags via tag management platform (primarily Google Tag Manager)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
- As needed, work with developers to communicate what an implementation is designed to accomplish
- Creating and automating analytics reports
- Intensively cooperate with different departments of the company
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience working with tag management platforms, data layers and Adobe Suite
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to use split testing to compare page variants
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills for articulating needs and opportunities with non-technical audiences
- Fluent English speaker
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Minimum wage of 1860 EUR gross/month - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today with your English CV!