Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Marketing Manager - a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their experience with a love of data to build strategic data driven campaigns, drive brand awareness and increase lead/demand generation. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing all digital marketing activities for the US. The role is results driven and will require the candidate to hit the ground running and the ability to work from experience is critical.
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns that extend and enhance Zoovu's ability to acquire new customers
- Increase marketing effectiveness through targeted (data-driven) lead generation and lead nurturing tactics
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end to end to drive leads: identify opportunities, develop campaign strategies, content syndication strategies, webinars, round tables, oversee execution and analyze results
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search, display channels and media partnerships
- Collaborate closely with the BDM and sales team to ensure marketing leads are driven through the sales funnel
- Measure, track and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities and drive results into actionable recommendations/enhancements
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM necessary - Marketo and Salesforce knowledge are a must
- Highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and drive leads.
- Copywriting and storytelling skills to develop engaging and innovative content
- Excellent attention to detail, and to grammar and punctuation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
What we offer:
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Competitive salary
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
*** Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply today ***