Customer Support Specialist
Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wrocław together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds. This role involves working closely with the customer and internal teams in the business to ensure we provide an optimized high quality service to our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Support customers via various channels (email, live chat, social media)
- Diagnosis and resolving of support requests (technical, operational)
- Development, management and maintenance of support community via social channel
- Technical advice, guidance, informal training on product
- Escalation of customer issues and problems (to L3 support)
- Creation, auditing and updating of support resources (Knowledge Base, Tutorials, Guides)
- Identification and analysis of functional requirements (report to other internal teams)
- Development of process improvements and initiatives through own ideas
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (experience in similar roles and/or customer-facing is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. computer science or a related discipline
- Tech-savviness; understanding of digital business, interest and excitement for innovative software solutions
- Excellent English communication; both verbal and written (no Polish required)
- Accountability and responsibility; readiness to take over own tasks, being responsible for their outcome
- Good listening skills; ability to identify, analyze and handle issues
- Logical thinking and dedicated problem-solving attitude
- Accuracy and precision
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Flexible working hours
- Work in international environment
- Small and friendly teams
- Responsibility and training from day one
- Path for career growth for high-performers
- Office in the heart of the city
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today!