Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Content Strategist to join our Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
The person will plan, produce and manage written material to convey our brand and its value in a compelling way. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and drive action, we’d like to meet you.
- Produce compelling and high quality content in a range of formats for all US marketing initiatives aimed at our key target audiences, this includes whitepapers, case studies, blog articles, presentations, infographics and social media posts.
- Support with the Social Media strategy including post creation and coming up with new creative ideas
- Manage the US editorial calendar and content roadmap to ensure timely publication of any digital content
- Identify gaps in the content and recommend new topics and content formats
- Support with the creation of content guidelines, tone, style and voice
- Support with the editorial strategy to ensure content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Measure and analyze what’s working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts
- Coordinate with marketing and the designer to illustrate content
- Proofread and edit content pieces before publication
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- Ability to produce SEO - and persona-driven content
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid copy-writing and editing skills in English
- Great time-management and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience within digital marketing with excellent writing, content development
- Nice to have: experience executing a content strategy for B2B brands
What we offer:
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Competitive salary
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
*** Sounds like an opportunity for you? Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application. ***