Zoovu makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a DevOps Engineer at Zoovu, you will be part of our growing DevOps team and you will be involved in:
- Improving our Continuous Integration process (it's good but let's make it great together!)
- Supporting and maintaining our high-availability production environment, ensuring our customers continue to be successful
- Developing various cloud-based high availability deployment scenarios (zero downtime production deployment: how about this, challenge accepted? :)
- Working within our agile engineering teams as the DevOps expert, ensuring consistency of builds and processes
- Trying out great free and commercial solutions to improve our logging, monitoring, backup and other solutions
- Supporting Linux-based server environment (both virtual as well as physical instances in various cloud environments e.g. AWS)
- Performance and resource utilization optimization
- Maintaining corporate security policies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate of technological/IT field of studies
- Extensive expertise in various flavors of Unix, specifically Linux, strong Linux administration skills
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud Services, provisioning, management, etc. (specifically kinesis, lambda, redshift, EC2, cloudwatch, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Experience with Maven and other build frameworks.
- Expertise in deployment and development automation
- Knowledge in scaling out AWS services, monitoring costs, and capacity, etc.
- Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (SVN, GIT, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Expertise in automation skills using systems configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience in application monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations and security
- Friendly personality and a team player
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions, and related technologies
- Interest in A.I., M.L. and other leading-edge technologies
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications
- Perks like Medicover and Multisport card
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere with office parties and events
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
Does it sound like a perfect challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!